General Washington Resources

Washington Courts

Washington State Bar Association

Call 800-945-WSBA (9722) or 206-443-WSBA (9722)

Clark County Bar Association
500 W 8th St, Suite 65, Vancouver WA. Phone 695-5975

Clark County Law Library
Phone: 360-397-2268, 1200 Franklin, Vancouver, WA.

Collaborative Practice

Washington Court Forms

Washington Court Forms Main Page

Washington Divorce Forms

Washington Third Party Custody Forms

Washington Parenting Plan Forms for Unmarried Parents–With Paternity Acknowledgement

Washington Forms for Establishing Parentage

Washington Forms for Modification of Child Support

Washington Forms for Relocation of a Child

Washington Child Support Services

Washington State Division of Child Support (DCS)

Washington State Child Support Worksheet Calculator

Resources for Washington Modest Means Client and Pro Bono Referrals

Northwest Justice Project

Washington Law Help (a public service of the Northwest Justice Project)

CLEAR Hotline (Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referral)

Call 1-888-201-1014, TTY 1-888-201-9737.

Clark County Volunteer Lawyers

Providing legal assistance to qualifying low income residents of Clark County Washington.
Call 360 695-3313.

Clark County Family Court Facilitator

Phone 360 397-2292

Office of Civil Legal Aid